* * * * * * * IMPORTANT NOTE * * * * * * *

There is a SECOND page, so please don't forget to check it out too !!

Click on "Older posts", at the bottom of the page !

Thanks a lot in advance !

a few good stones for courage













Here is a little preview of some of the things that I will have in my etsy shop tomorrow morning. I will have at least one or two missing pieces stones, a handful of crochet covered sea stones and I will introduce my new hand dyed with natural materials crochet covered bamboo pebbles. I am so in love with these and guess what, they are so wonderfully light. I am going to turn a few into necklaces very soon.

xo
margie

14 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful, but I especially love the blue/green bamboo one! I will cross my fingers that I will be quick enough tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are too good for words. And the bamboo pebbles ... seriously, that's brilliant !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at your wooden pepples as they are makes me happy. I can imagine how smooth they must feel to hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Margie, how did you manage to make all these wonders ? My eyes popped out of my eyes seeing your new crochetted bamboo pebbles !!! I am so in love, Margie, so in love !!! And the necklaces will be divine ... can't wait to see, this is so exciting !!! Aren't you afraid to make Etsy explode tomorrow ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to support those in need. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful margie
    and the bamboo pebbles are my new fav

    ReplyDelete
  7. So. Beautiful. And generous. You're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margie, you've created so much. You will raise so much for Save the Children. Your are so generous and these are really so beautiful. Bamboo pebbles - genius. x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh- i love the idea of the bamboo pebbles! these all look beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to tomorrow! Great Luck with the Crafts for Courage sale. love to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bamboo pebbles!!! They might be my new favourite too. They look incredibly beautiful and touchable :)
    You're such a generous soul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just so very pretty ..textured and smooth at the same time...

    ReplyDelete